PRIVACI POLICY PURSUANT TO ART. 13 REGULATION EU 2016/679 (GDPR).
Personal data are collected and processed in accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, in order to ensure that the data processing is carried out in full compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and individual dignity of the data subject.
1) PURPOSES FOR WHICH THE DATA ARE USED
The information you typed in identifies you (name, surname, mail address, country, message text, etc.) to follow up your requests in terms of nature and form.
2) DATA PROCESSING METHODS
Data processing shall be carried out with electronic and/or manual means, in a lawful and fair manner to guarantee confidentiality and security implementing adequate logical, organisational and physical measures.
3) NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
The provision of personal data is mandatory for the purposes given in point 1 to be able to provide the requested services. Without your consent the services requested by you may not be provided.
4) COMMUNICATION OF THE DATA
The categories of people in charge of processing data for the above purposes are the people in charge of managing the site, the customer service, the IT systems, as well as third companies that process data on our behalf (such as, by way of example, companies providing IT maintenance services, etc.); data may be communicated to the authorities entitled to receive them.
5) DATA PROCESSOR
Currently, the Data Processor of your personal data is ASM Italy S.R.L. with regards to customer care services and information notices. To receive a full list of the Data processors dealing with your data, please contact the Customer Service or send an e-mail to the following address
6) TRANSFER ABROAD
The personal data processed shall not be transferred abroad.
7) RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT (GDPR Articles 15-22)
At any time, the data subject may exercise the right to:
• obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed.
• obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, and, where possible, the period of time for which the data will be stored.
• obtain the rectification or erasure of the data.
• obtain restriction of processing.
• obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from one data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance.
• object to the processing at any time, including in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes.
• object to an automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling;
• lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Supervisor.
8) DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Davines S.p.A., Via Ravasini n.1, 43126 Parma,
9) DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) has been identified since the undersigned company processes data of individuals that meet the definition set out in Article 37 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR). You can contact the DPO by writing to
10) DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The collected data shall be stored solely for the time necessary to allow us to provide the requested services.